Congratulations to Nick Nuhfer! He qualified for the State Track & Field Championships in the 200 and 400. Nick has prelims for the 200 and 400 tomorrow (see attached schedule).
We hope you will join us at Jeffco Stadium to cheer him on. Below are the details:
State Track & Field Championships
Thursday, May 16
Friday, May 17
Saturday, May 18
500 Kipling Street
Lakewood, CO 80226
Thursday, May 16 – 7:00 a.m.
Friday, May 17 – 7:15 a.m.
Saturday, May 18 – 8:15 a.m.
Ticket Prices (Cash and cards accepted on-site)
- Adults – $12.00
- Student (K-12) & Seniors (60+) – $8.00
- All-Session Passes (Online only) – $30.00 for all three days
- Can purchase all-session passes on-line at https://gofan.co/app/events/season/843
- There is an ATM Located on the premises.
- Credit cards will be accepted at Jeffco this year
- Courtesy/CHSCA Cards and On-line ticket entry Team Entrance (Northeast Gate) Only
No Parking Fee (Security Staff will direct vehicles to designated lots on west and north side of stadium). Handicap parking will be located east of stadium. Vehicles parked in non-designated areas will be ticketed and towed.
There will be a bag check at all gates again this year. If any weapons, knives, including pocket knives, drug, alcohol, dry ice, etc. are found they will be dealt with by the school administrator/representative and/or law enforcement, and could result in the disqualification of our athlete from the competition. Please have bags and coolers open & ready.